In Home Tutors cater for children from Year 3 to Year 12. Your child may struggle in other areas of the curriculum if they lack competence in literary skills.
As a parent, your child’s well-being and success are top priority and In Home Tutor makes it easy to fit tuition into your demanding lifestyle.
Reading, writing and comprehension are crucial for academic success and can affect your child’s performance across many subjects. Whether it be grammar, spelling or essay writing; at In Home Tutors, we aim to address the specific needs of your child, setting individual goals and closely monitoring each child’s progress.
Through our specialist-designed programmes, your In Home English Tutor will equip your child with the skills and confidence necessary for success.
Enrol now and gain access to our extensive range of English worksheets, assessment tests and English games.
All our tutors are vetted and police-checked so you can be confident that your child is in safe hands. Our tutors are selected not only for their experience, qualifications and versatility, but also for their ability to establish rapport with your child, motivate them and facilitate active learning. At In Home Tutor we will match your child with a tutor we think is right for them.
You can learn more about our tutors here.
- In Home Tutor will select a tutor for your child taking into account their age, school, current level of attainment, problem subject areas, goals and preferred learning style.
- Your assigned tutor will contact you to book a time for your child’s initial session.
- Your tutor will carry out an initial assessment and discuss short and long-term goals.
- Your tutor will provide all resources, worksheets and texts except when supporting schoolwork using specific resources.
- Your tutor will provide regular feedback on your child’s progress and be available to discuss any concerns you may have.
- If after 3 sessions you do not feel the tutor we have selected is a good fit for your child you may request a different tutor by contacting our office.
- In addition, parents who invest in our “Extra” or “Intensive” packages will receive membership of the website student portal. This will give you and your child access to a wealth of learning resources, games and worksheets to supplement their formal tutoring sessions.
- “Extra” and “Intensive” packages also give 24/7 access to your tutor by email, giving your child extra confidence and support.
- For our “Tutor at your side” service, enrol in our “Intensive” package which gives 24/7 phone access and streamlined rapid response email contact with your tutor through our head office.
- For more information on packages and pricing click here.
- We understand you want the best for your child.
You can read recommendations from our parents and students here.
- Be ready to receive your In Home Tutor at the agreed time.
- Provide a quiet study area free from distractions.
- Ensure that a parent or other responsible adult is present in the home during tutoring sessions.
- Provide your child with a drink and/or snack before the session as this will aid concentration.
- Please pay when booking your sessions. Discounts are available for term bookings. See our Packages and Price list.
- Please discuss any concerns you have about your child’s progress freely with your In Home Tutor.
- Be prepared to celebrate your child’s achievements!
Don’t delay enrol today!