In Home Tutors cater for children from Year 3 to Year 10 in Mathematics. Your child may struggle in other areas of the curriculum if they lack competence in mathematical concepts.
As a parent, your child’s well-being and success are top priority and In Home Tutors makes it easy to fit tuition into your demanding lifestyle.
Mathematical skills may be considered life skills and an understanding of basic mathematics is essential for your child’s progression in many subject areas. Your In Home Maths Tutor has the knowledge and skills needed to mentor this often challenging subject. Whatever the topic, whether it be algebra, fractions or trigonometry; we provide individually tailored programmes with the flexibility for extensions or remedial work.
Your In Home Maths Tutor will equip your child with the skills, techniques and strategies to succeed at mathematics.
Enrol now and gain access to our extensive range of maths worksheets, assessment tests and maths games.
All our tutors are vetted and police-checked so you can be confident that your child is in safe hands. Our tutors are selected not only for their experience, qualifications and versatility, but also for their ability to establish rapport with your child, motivate them and facilitate active learning. At In Home Tutors we will match your child with a tutor we think is right for them.
You can learn more about us here.
- In Home Tutor will select a tutor for your child taking into account their age, school, current level of attainment, problem subject areas, goals and preferred learning style.
- Your assigned tutor will contact you to book a time for your child’s initial session.
- Your tutor will carry out an initial assessment and discuss short and long-term goals.
- Your tutor will provide all resources, worksheets and texts except when supporting schoolwork using specific resources.
- Your tutor will provide regular feedback on your child’s progress and be available to discuss any concerns you may have.
- If after 3 sessions you do not feel the tutor we have selected is a good fit for your child you may request a different tutor by contacting our office.
- In addition, parents who invest in our “Extra” or “Intensive” packages will receive membership of the website student portal. This will give you and your child access to a wealth of learning resources, games and worksheets to supplement their formal tutoring sessions.
- “Extra” and “Intensive” packages also give 24/7 access to your tutor by email, giving your child extra confidence and support.
- For our “Tutor at your side” service, enrol in our “Intensive” package which gives 24/7 phone access and streamlined rapid response email contact with your tutor through our head office.
- For more information on packages and pricing click here.
- We understand you want the best for your child. You can read recommendations from our parents and students here.
- Be ready to receive your In Home Tutor at the agreed time.
- Provide a quiet study area free from distractions.
- Ensure that a parent or other responsible adult is present in the home during tutoring sessions.
- Provide your child with a drink and/or snack before the session as this will aid concentration.
- Please pay when booking your sessions. Discounts are available for term bookings. See our Packages and Pricelist.
- Please discuss any concerns you have about your child’s progress freely with your In Home Tutor.
- Be prepared to celebrate your child’s achievements!
If your child is underachieving, having behavioural issues or dislikes school, they may benefit immeasurably from the extra support and confidence given by an In Home Tutor. It is best to tackle these issues as they arise. You will be astounded at the difference it can make to your child.
Don’t delay enrol today!